February 07, 2013

Super Sunday at Red Mesa

I love learning about restaurant deals on Facebook. A couple weeks ago, I saw Red Mesa's post about their Super Bowl Sunday specials. How could I pass up half priced appetizers and Happy Hour drink specials? Here are some pictures from my Super Sunday dining:

One of my favorite restaurants!

This has my name all over it

White sangria

Chips and salsa

Wild mushroom quesadilla

Shrimp fundido
If you missed the Superbowl specials at Red Mesa, their Sunset Menu is offered Monday-Friday from 4:00-5:45pm. $14 gets you chips and salsa, a beverage (sangria, margarita, draft beer, or soft drink), an entree, and dessert. It is one of the best deals in town!

Check out what others are saying about Red Mesa on Urbanspoon: 
Red Mesa Restaurant on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I have never had a bad meal there. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete