The first Menchie's location was opened in 2007 near San Fernando Valley in California. Today they have over 200 locations in the US and have been ranked as one of the fastest growing franchises. A quick Google search yields tons of celebrities dining at Menchie's, including Adam Sandler, Taylor Swift, Jessica Alba, and the Kardashian fam. Now 'Burg residents can get in on the action too!
|See the People Magazine cutout featuring Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner?|
|FroYo fans waiting for their free taste|
- Sunday 7/15 at 1pm:
- Free plushie doll, free color-in t-shirt, free face painting (while supplies last)
- Monday 7/16 from 5-6pm:
- $1 yumm hour, fill your cup for $1!
- Tuesday 7/17 from 2-4pm:
- Kids eat free (10 years and younger, limit 10oz)
- Wednesday 7/18 from 11am-1pm:
- Half off your frozen yogurt purchase
- Thursday 7/19 at 3pm:
- Free dodge balls (with cup purchase, while supplies last)
- Friday 8pm-close:
- Buy 1 get 1 free!
|Start with a bowl or upgrade to a waffle cone|
|Choose your flavor - or try them all!|
Menchie's flavors change each day, and they offer more than 40 toppings including candy, fruit, and sauce. The possibilities are endless!
|Fresh fruit toppings|
|Pick your toppings. You want it, they have it.|
|Finish with the hot topping of your choice.|
What is your favorite frozen yogurt place in the Bay area?
|The finished products|
196 37th Avenue N.
St. Pete, FL 33704
Check out Menchie's Northeast Park on Urbanspoon: